Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sleepy

For some weird reason Austin has started waking up at 5:30 am and coming into our room to get in bed with us so that he can spend an hour kicking us and talking and playing....this means I don't get as much sleep as I would like so....when I am tired I like to take pictures of the kids to remind me that the sleepiness is worth it....zzzzzzzzzzz

Austin is explaining to Ansley that he too still uses this changing table as he is not going to use the big boy potty until he is good & @$%& ready!

Him explaining to me that he is excited to be going to Texas in a week & a half to see all of his family members!!!

Austin explaining to Ansley that he has cool toes and that she can tickle them if she wants to - I am not kidding or making this up. She is sitting in his lap and he said.....Anly, toes, cool toes, Anly tickle toes, Anly tickle Austy toes, Anly tickle Austy cool toes. You see that is how he talks, he starts out with a few words and builds into a sentence. So if he is telling you something you might want to give him time to explain as he may need to add a few words as he goes so that he gives you the most detail possible.

We are excited to go meet our new cousin Joe Roy tomorrow he brought his parents to Georgia so we are going to meet them for lunch. Stay tuned for pictures.

No comments: