Monday, January 12, 2009

Not much new

We are boring; Austin has been gone to Grandma & Grandpa's house since Saturday....he may come home today.....starting to miss him.

Ansley is still sick; the Dr. said it was not another UTI but she is still fussy, we think it might be her teeth (runny nose & cranky) or the Chow Chow (cabbage giving her gas) or the refried beans we made to go with the Chow Chow (obviously gas). So the Chow Chow was fun for me while it lasted, but alas it will have to wait until May when Ansley stops nursing. Until then I will just have to sit by and watch my husband enjoy our homemade condiment!!

FYI - in two days Eric & I managed to eat almost a quart of Chow Chow .... seems we may have an eating problem in our house.

okay - no more medical info!!

My semester started today so I am working on Tuesdays & Wednesdays this semester so we will be back to our regular schedule......not much else to say

Have a great week!

No comments: