Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Checking in

This is often Ansley's favorite spot in the house; she loves sitting by Charlie when he eats. I wish I were joking when I said she doesn't eat much of his food, but more than once she has snuck in a bite.....I know we are awful parents!! Obviously we checked the label and there were not any poison control warnings, she only ate one little piece, and she acted fine afterwards, but now we have to watch her watch him eat ;)

Charlie is doing great, he is just a fabulous pup!


Austin and I decided to make home made play dough the other day and we had a ball playing with it. His smile to say hi to the folks in Texas and beyond!

His "masterpiece" of play dough:

Sometimes it is better to just not ask ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow thats one creative kid. I love your dog pics I'm a dog trainer i get it from my dad.

~wwwsierrabluemoon.blogspot.com