Friday, October 1, 2010

Too much TV

So I was cleaning the floor tonight and unable/unwilling to get up and get AC1 & 2 something from a shelf, so Ans decides to push a chair over to where the shelf was and climb on the chair (mom of the year here I know....she already has broken one finger climbing on the same chairs)....and she cannot reach whatever it was she was going for.....so Austin climbed up on the chair, and then up onto the desk and turns to Ansley and says "don't try this at home."

Oh my gosh!!!! Did he really say what I think he just said!!!

Me: Austin we are at home
AC1: I know mom, but Ansley is too little to do this
Me: Where did you hear that phrase, "don't try this at home?"
AC1: That dirty show (Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe)......

Note to self: turn off TV!!!!

No comments: