Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Perseverance

Today, there is a battle of wills going on in our house. You see on Saturday night, Eric's parents kept both kids, so we had time to go shopping and take care of errands, etc. So we had time in the diaper aisle at Target to compare prices, look for bargains, etc. ... to that end, I decided I was done!! I was DONE wasting $20 on 124 diapers!! DONE I tell you!! DONE!!

So today, I stayed home with Ansley and have been stuck in the kitchen with her since 8am and while she has tt'ed in the potty numerous times, she refuses to poop!! So ... as I sit here and look at her sleeping on the floor of the kitchen without a diaper on because I know the minute I put one on her she will poop in it ... I think to myself, how did I ever think one stubborn girl was going to ever teach another stubborn girl how to use the big girl potty!!!

I will be victorious!! Or will at least not put a diaper on her again!!

No comments: