Monday, August 4, 2014

1st Day of School

The long awaited first day of 1st grade and 3rd grade has arrived!!!  Not really that long awaited, as this summer has been the fastest on record. I have to warn you, Eric had to go to work this morning and could not stick around for the send off, thus I was the picture taker and this is not my strong suit!!  So the pictures are not so great, but the memories are!!
"Oh come on Mom!"
 An is already taking off her full backpack!! Austin is staring at our neighbors starting their trek to the bus stop...."Mom, we need to go"
This was the best group shot I got, but there were about 7 other kids who walked up moments later.....blurry pictures on my end :(  Austin is standing by two 5th grade girls, which is why he looks so little!!  But then Ansley is standing by one of her buddies who is about a foot taller than her and in the same grade!!  These kids got their Grandma's genes!!

Happy End of Summer!!!

No comments: