Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hail Yeah!!! I mean Hail No!!!!

So along came a spring shower, and with it came LOTS of hail.....so much so, and at such a bad time of the day, that the kids' school ended up not releasing the kids until about 30 minutes after when the buses should have normally run, as it was right at the same time as the largest of the hail storm.....

April 20th if you must know.....at least it was this year!!
 This was our front yard, as you can see from all of the leaf debris, it was pretty bad!  Plus, it was early enough in the spring that the leaves had come out, but were still pretty tender, so they just got pounded!!!  I am so surprised it did not shave all of the trees bald.....our hostas probably got the worst of the beating!!  So sad!!!
 This is my car windshield!!!  I got about 20+ dings on my car, but they are not really that big, as you have to REALLY be looking for them to see them!  I always was a bit dented ;0
Our back deck.....you all have to know this was more for my insurance company than you all - KIDDING!!!

No comments: