Monday, November 5, 2007

Driving Skills

As we all know I am not a good driver - not horrible, but not always the greatest. Thus the cause for our obvious concern in Austin's desire to ride/drive cars at such an early age - we hope he does not learn his driving skills from his mother.

But, this week he saw my car keys on the table and grabbed them and took them over to his car, and LOW & BEHOLD the boy took my Jeep key and stuck it into his car's key hole. Note: we have no other keys that go to this car, he simply on his own 1, 2 summation has gotten my car key & put it in his car - pretty cool!






This last picture is his vague attempt to let me know that this photo op is over and it is time to actually drive the car, not just pose for picture - oh is this a face I will see in the future or what?!?
We went house shopping all day yesterday, and found some houses, but nothing where we just stopped in our tracks - we will keep looking.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Austin will make a great big brother!!!!! Yippee, Lynn - love hanna