Monday, April 14, 2008

A Hug

"Hey Austin, give your sister a hug"


"Thank you, baby. I love you."

These are your final belly shots of me & I used my son as a decoy....hahaha

No really, Austin loves to give hugs & kisses and after he hugs my neck, I will ask him to hug his sister, and he then attempts to wrap his arms around my belly - such a good boy!

We spent all day yesterday moving stuff into the new house, by we I mean Eric & his oldest brother, Brian, while I carried the smallest of boxes and started doing little things to get the house ready for us to move in, like hanging blinds, replacing electrical receptacles, replacing outlet covers, putting doors back on hinges & door knobs back on, etc., etc. The carpet came in on Thursday & Friday and the painter & cabinet dude should be finished this week - keep your fingers & toes crossed!! So...we should move in next week - you gotta love the word "should"

Anywho, we will keep you posted!

3 comments:

Arlene Pike said...

From what I can see of you, you look beautiful.

It is so good to see pics of you and Austin. I miss you, really. Even though you don't miss me. LOL

Take care.

Angela

Unknown said...

That's really cute! When are you due again? Glad you get to move in your new house and settle in. ps. the smart car looks super cool.

Teresa C said...

You look great! It's so sweet to see Austin hugging his sister already. It won't be long now.