Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update

Well...we moved finally, and thus the reason for no postings in FOREVER!! I know!! I have lots of amazing pictures, but we don't have internet up yet, so ..... just gotta wait!! I obviously am working hard today at my last day of work if I have time to update the blog! hahaha

I have NOT had the baby. She & I are both doing fine and the nursery is all set up! My husband is amazing and has been working like a dog to get the whole house up & ready for baby #2! We are 90% moved in & unpacked, but still a number of boxes are not yet open. If you are bored and in the area let me know, I can put you to work!!

So new pics soon & they should include the house & maybe a new baby....but not yet!

1 comment:

Arlene Pike said...

Good luck Miss!!!! Let us know when you have Ansley.