Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Billboard!

So you know how kids these days are always wearing shirts that say funny things on them......well, we too allow our child to wear these shirts, today he wore one of my favorites to school.....

from the look on his face you can tell he was concerned about why his parents were taking his picture at 7:30 in the morning, but he got over it quick enough when he realized it was a school day!

Obviously no Ansley yet.............we had a great Mother's Day - all of the Atlanta family came over and we had a great time - Austin knows everyone's name now, except for he has trouble pronouncing Uncle Brian and says Uncle Bunny instead - we all got a HUGE kick out of it, except for Uncle Bunny himself, we will work on saying Brian, but he may be stuck for a few months with Bunny!

I go to the doctor again in a few hours, we will see what they have to say - according to them I am only 2 days past my due date, according to my math I am 4 days past my due date - Austin was delivered by C-section 9 days after my due date ............ noticing a trend here with our kids wanting to stay inside their Mommas?

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Teresa C said...

Looking forward to hearing your birth story and seeing your sweet little girl. Austin is getting so big. Declan turned 2 on Saturday, I can hardly believe it.

Teresa C said...

Looking forward to hearing your birth story and seeing your sweet little girl. Austin is getting so big. Declan turned 2 on Saturday, I can hardly believe it.

Julie said...

how cute is he! can't wait to see pics of the new one if she ever decides to leave the comfort of the womb!!

Julie said...

If you go to this website you can create a subscribe box for your blog....

http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/home