Saturday, May 10, 2008

We are going BATTY!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Long, long story short - we had a bat in the house - for a WHOLE day!!!!!!!! The basics are: at 4:30 am on Friday, Eric said, hey Lynn I'm turning on the light - okay - I think there is something in here - both of us "OMG IT'S A BAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - thought we trapped it, then another showed up, then we called a rodent trapper - who could not find it and said it probably left the same way it came in - went about the day as normal - last night just as I turned off the hall light to take my bath.....bat re-appears - my amazing husband manages to trap the little "flying rat" and takes it outside to release it - ya gotta love the multiple uses that can be found for a fishing net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!


And in case you are wondering, Ansley still is using her mother as an incubator - she too is afraid of bats!

No comments: