Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Home alone with 2!!

Well, today was my first day at home with both of our babies - not too bad of a day, especially considering we coordinated a 1.5 hour nap all together - "just the 3 of us" - I think I could get used to this!!


Austin had to check out his sister sleeping.
Austin was showing Ansley how her chair toys worked - she did not seem to pay much attention.
Austin reminding me why I think he is adorable!
Ansley, through with the world...must take a nap
Kind of gives you perspective on her worm like characteristics - she is long & skinny.
Our babies - almost identical poses - Ansley on the left & Austin on the right - we think they look alike......what do you guys think?
Have a great week!
PS. Happy Birthday Great-Grandma B.


1 comment:

Teresa C said...

She does look a lot like Austin. Those are sweet pictures of him peaking at her in the crib and helping her play with her toys. Declan does the same with Addy. They love all those baby toys again. I'm glad you are enjoying being at home with them for the summer.