Sunday, October 12, 2008

Choices

Possibly one of the last "toothless" pictures of Ansley

This looks upside down but it's not; she is sitting in her swing and I am above her.....I was trying to take the second shot when she heard me turn on the camera and decided to turn around to see what was going on.....

You see I was trying to document that you always have choices........you can put your left foot in your mouth, your right foot in your mouth, your left hand in your mouth, or your right hand in your mouth; or as Ansley often chooses, she puts all four in her mouth. I will try to catch it on film. Right now she is obsessing about her hands and the control she has over them - she will just stare at her fist and move it back and forth and put it in her mouth and then take it out.....oh the things that entertain a 4.5 month old!!

No comments: