Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time Management

So I have managed to catch on film the closest thing to "eating all fours" rather than walking on all fours. She is concerned that she was unable to get her last "four" into her mouth.....must get back to work.....

Work you say....well, I have a chat session every Sunday night for the online classes I teach and since Eric is hunting I was home alone with both children during the chat.......so my bright idea to entertain Austin included bringing books into our bedroom to engage Austin while I worked.....he had BIGGER ideas......in the end, this is what our bedroom looked like after a 1 hour chat session - he feels like he managed his time well.

Three posts in 1 day.........too much...........notice Austin's dirty feet, maybe we should spend more time in the bathtub!! haha

No comments: