Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Chow Chow part 1

We were left unsupervised by our 2 year old, so when Austin is away we will play....

and play we did with Austin's toys

and then we decided to undertake the task of making chow chow....the world's greatest condiment.......but Eric & I have never made it before.......

Ansley is upset about her teeth, this is literally the way she has spent the last 2 days and nights.....did I mention nights. I swear she slept better the night we brought her home than she did last night. It is a good thing I am on my holiday break right now.

Here is Eric, mid-chop - he is cutting up yellow & green bell peppers for the chow chow

This was almost the finished product pre-soak. If you don't know what chow chow is then you need to meet my Aunt Net and ask her for her secret recipe....I can only show you in pictures, the rest is up to your own interpretation.
Good luck!
Thus, the way an old married couple spends New Years Eve...and in bed by 11 - good night & happy new year!

No comments: