Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Patience

This time of year I am reminded of a few simple things....patience is one of them.....Eric's parents are going to St. Louis so we are bird sitting their bird....I have found that I do not like indoor birds....he (has no name) is loud, messy, and did I mention loud....he is a rooster and he struts his stuff loudly quite often.....but I am reminded that we are watching him because Eric's parents watch Madison when we go out of town.....quid pro quo

And then there is picture taking......I give up.....plan was to take pictures of the kids and send out Christmas cards......I have lost the patience to take a good picture of both of my kids together at the same time in front of the Christmas tree....we will try tomorrow.....
this is the best that I could do......I have a new respect for children's photographers......I will not quit my day job!!!!

No comments: