Thursday, August 6, 2009

Random Pics

Ansley caught off guard...

Austin, out for another drive....

"When in Rome, do as the Romans do..." or when in Georgia do as the Georgians do and make home made peach cobbler, tastes as good as it looks ;)

Grandma B. buys these kids some great shoes, but these have to be my all time favorite for Ansley, do they get any cuter? I want a 6.5 for myself - kidding ;)

Austin's obsession with Thomas is not waining anytime soon, while on vacation from Mom & Dad he went to a little town in North or South Carolina that has been made over into a Sodor Island (Thomas's home) and he just LOVED it!! Here are his pjs he got from there - you can't see it but he has matching underwear, as he is still potty trained!!! I pinch myself every time he says, Mommy I have to go potty and takes off running to the bathroom all by himself!!

Ansley playing peek-a-boo with the door

Her, mid-walk - my only way to prove she is walking as I cannot figure out how to load videos to this blog......I am still a bit technologically challenged.

Have a great week!

No comments: