Saturday, May 1, 2010

Even sicker

When I went to get Austin from school yesterday they had him in the front office with a towel around his neck....said he had a 103 fever.....so since it was 4:30pm the pediatrician's office was closed already so we had to go to a minor emergency clinic....after smelling his breath, I knew what they were going to say....Strep Throat part II. Seems strep throat is being spread around our neighborhood like a good rumor ... so back on antibiotics.

If you are keeping score, that is two sick kids on two different antibiotics and ibuprofen in our house. Both have fever, both are cranky, both want to just be held all the time or lay on the couch eating popsicles or run to the bathroom because they think they are going to throw up or yell at the other for looking at the other or ..... who wants to come take a shift so I can get some sleep??? I know, I know, it is always all about me ;)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Dude. That SUCKS. Hang in there!!! They WILL get better!!