Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rain, Rain...Here to Stay

Now, being that I consider myself to be a good West Texas girl, far be it from me to EVER say that we have had enought rain, but...I am not joking when I say it has rained for 3 days straight; everytime you look out the window, all you see is rain or storm clouds on the way to produce more rain. Whew, it has been a little bit much - not too much, but alot. Our day today has been MUCH better, we have gotten back to our normal schedule and should be able to have a good night tonight. Today, we entertained ourselves by getting IN our toy box - the expression on his face should speak volumes to how much better he is feeling.
Tonight, we began the process of saying goodbye to old friends; we went to dinner at Herrera's with Ashley, who recently got married. It was good to see her and AC ate a good dinner of Mexican food - I figure I have to fit in as many trips to Mexican food resturaunts as I can into the next 3 weeks, as GA apparently does not have any good Mexican food to speak of. We came home just in time for it to start raining again and have now set out to do some more vocal cord exercises...
i.e. cry until the neighbors request another room away from the baby. Just as our neighbor did last night at 9:30 pm - how do I know? Because he was not so quiet in gripping to the Manager about having to listen to a crying baby - I wanted to say "Mister, you should try it on the other side of the door..." Oh well, hope tonight is a better evening ;)
On a lighter note, we have officially learned how to give kisses, and by give i mean lean into Mommy while she gives us a kiss. It is pretty darn cute! I keep trying to capture it on film, but no luck yet, maybe tomorrow....

1 comment:

Angela said...

He's so precious!!!!!