Saturday, June 23, 2007

Update

Well, it has been a long while since I have posted, but we have had a lot going on that we just could not really talk about. But all is in motion now, so lets see where we are ... Back in February, I got a job in Atlanta, GA for the Fall 2007 with a University which meant we needed to move. So we a) sold our house





b) celebrated Austin's 1st birthday in a hotel



and c) said goodbye to some old friends.


So ... Eric left for Georgia today and Austin & I will head out there sometime next month. Therefore, so that Daddy can keep up with little Austin, I will be posting pictures and comments on a much more routine basis. Stay tuned to see what our little dude is up to - and we will use this in Georgia to keep our family and friends in Texas up to date with our going ons.

1 comment:

hannakate said...

Happy Happy B'day and I hope the next month or so goes super smooth for you both! Love you!!!!!!! - hanna