Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas from Texas!!

Yeah!! We had an AWESOME time in Texas and really enjoyed getting to spend lots of quality time with Granddad T & Lynn as well as our Cousin Carter, Uncle Scott & Aunt Natalie. We had TOO much fun!

Carter is getting to be SO big - he will be 3 soon and is the spitting image of his father - he showed Austin lots of new toys and loved playing with his 4-wheeler. Thanks for sharing with us Cousin Carter!



Who knows who is chasing who in this picture


Austin using Uncle Scott as a step stool


Austin learning how to ride a 4 wheeler from Cousin Carter - we were stuck inside on Saturday and of course this is the only day I remembered to take pictures!!!


Austin's Granddad T got him a box - note the label on the box! Thanks Granddad T - I think...

(in case you cannot read it, it's Jack Daniels)

Austin is checking out the gifts under the tree - note that he was in bed when we finally got around to the actual gift exchange - but that meant he got to enjoy his gifts on the plane ride home to Georgia.


My favorite picture - looks like trouble!!

My grandmother asked me to take a Christmas wreath out to my mom's grave, and Austin saw that the sea shells my dad had put out had fallen down to the ground, so Austin had lots of fun putting the shells back on top and that meant the world to my dad and I.
We cannot wait to back to Texas, but it will be a while; maybe once baby #2 arrives.
We will spend Christmas day with Eric's parents & brothers et al. Then we find out what baby #2 will be on Thursday - I will keep you posted!
Have a Merry Christmas y'all!!

1 comment:

Arlene Pike said...

He looks so grown up. That was a really good picture at the gravesite.

I bet he enjoyed all of his presents.