Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sushi!

Oh what a boy we have!!

Long story short, Eric went to dinner last night for his brother's birthday and I stayed home with Austin due to time of the event, etc. So Eric being the good husband that he is, brought home dinner for me. My favorite sushi roll is the California Roll (for my father, that is cooked crab & avocado) and Eric brought me home an order. Well, Mr. Austin decided he thought they looked good so I gave him half of one and that's right ladies and gentlemen he ATE it! Now, he did not ask for more nor did he spit it out, so it was probably just an "okay" food item. But bottom line, the boy has taste!

So, if ever in the mood for sushi rolls, Austin recommends the California roll - sans wasabi and soy sauce. He is still a little too young for all that!

As for girl names, we have not really gotten that far yet - biggest priority right now is to find us a house!!! As Eric said the other day, well I guess there goes our hope for having the kids share a room at some point in their lives! Hahahahaha!

Have a great weekend!