Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Blooming July

Well, we (Austin & I) must say that we had the best night of sleep last night that we have had in almost a month!! We "checked into" Chateau E yesterday to pet-sit for my co-worker and I can honestly say I had forgotten what it felt like to sleep in a real house - too excellent for words! We are there through Friday when we go to my dad's house for the weekend - which will mean new pictures will be posted as we will use Grandad T's computer. This is a picture of Grandad T and his grandsons from his 60th birthday back in April. Time flies when you are having fun!!


Austin had to take his bath in the kitchen sink last night so I have some super cute pictures of him washing dishes in his bath water - can't wait to put those up for all to see - I am such a multi-tasker!!
Anywho, someone's Dad sent someone's Mom some flowers today that made her office beautiful!! We miss our Dada!

Have a Happy 4th of July!!

No comments: