Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Madison & her brother

We are now back in Dallas and had just the most wonderful weekend with Grandad T, et al. I have tried to post more pictures but it is just not working, so I will again use some older ones. There are some of you out there who have wondered why I used Austin and Maddie as my blog address, but never seem to include Maddie in my posts or pictures, so here is a picture of Maddie, taken by her Uncle Kevin. Madison is currently living with Eric's parents in Atlanta and I miss her TERRIBLY!!!! Isn't she a cutie?!?!

Anywho, here is another picture of AC as well. We move into my girlfriend's house tonight and will get to play with her son some as well before they leave on vacation. It will be like we are in college again, but this time with husbands and kids...

No comments: