Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Too Perfect for Words

Last night we checked into Chateau KKG and I think Austin might have finally remembered what it was like to sleep like a baby!! He went to bed at 9:30pm and did not wake up until I went in and got him at like 7:15am!!! Now that my friends has not happened since we moved out of our house into the hotel a mere 6 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!! Thus his momma feels like a new person. We will be forever indepted to the KKG family!

When I went in to get Austin out of bed this morning, he was in his typical pose, so I will use this old picture as my pic for today - he loves to "hide" from the mornings - this is from our house a few months ago - you can tell that sometimes you just have to bury your head to face the day ahead of you.
Hope your day is as great as ours will be!!!!

No comments: