Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alright, Alright, here you go...

Here you go, another picture dialogue of life in Austin's shoes...


these pictures are in reverse chronological order from last night. Here he is obviously confused about why he is wearing pajamas, sitting IN his toy box and facing the real possibility of going to bed soon...

I was trying to clean up after him, he did not want to get out of the toy box, so I tried to put him up too - didn't work

this was his response when I told him it was time to put up his toys and go to bed...

this is his new favorite facial expression - keenly observed when sneaking ice cream from his father while his mother is not watching....note he is STILL in his toybox.

his other favorite past time is snuggling with his pet frog that his Aunt Amanda gave him - he sure does miss her ....

expressing sheer delight at having managed to get all of these toys INTO the toy box with himself...

I am trying to decide if this is a cute face or not, seems kinda guilty of something...

all dressed up for church on Sunday with Grandma & Grandpa - BTW Happy Grandparents Day on Sunday to Grandma & Grandpa B & Grandad T & Lynn & Happy Birthday to Grandpa B on Friday. Too much to celebrate, huh!!

his favorite pose when his mother is within 1 foot and has that little silver thing that makes that bright light and her laugh and say, "oh that's a good one"....

still playing with the SUPER cool train set he got from Grandma B

long story short, my bosses are very accomodating to my schedule and often allow me to attend meetings by conference call instead of having to find a baby sitter and go into work. On one of those occassions last week, Austin was very bored with mommy's work and decided to sit down next to her with his frog, wasn't long until he was fast asleep - YES, he is sleeping on the FLOOR, hardwood floors, YES HARDwood floors, I KNOW - I should be ashamed of myself, and to think I call myself a social worker - someone call CPS!!!
Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I swear he is looking older every picture I see of him. He is truly a very good looking boy.

He is very precious and I really miss seeing him going through these stages.

Make sure you guys come by over the holidays.