Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tired, tired, tired




Somehow Eric & I just seem to wear the boy out!! During my standard Wednesday morning conference call, Eric & Austin played outside in the front yard for about an hour. At the end of that hour, they came inside to convince me and my bosses that we had talked for LONG ENOUGH!! Minutes after they came inside, Austin went to where his frog was laying on the floor and yes, that's right he again fell fast asleep - ON THE FLOOR & cuddled up with his frog. Don't you wish you were this young again and could nap anytime you wanted? Oh wait, some of you are retired and get to do this anyways...ah, the good life!!
We cannot seem to convince him to sleep on the rug or even the couch when he is this tired, he just wants to crash as close to the frog as he can get - priorities people....

1 comment:

Julie said...

How sweet is he? Send me your address so I can send off the pony pictures!! Miss you! Julie