Saturday, June 14, 2008

Feet


I hate feet; but I guess I can say my kids have "cute" feet for now - kind of....as it turns out Austin has big feet - they are basically 1/2 the size of mine right now and as we all know I have 30+years on him.....a bit troubling.....he had to get new shoes again yesterday, this is a monthly or quarterly trend....this time, they were a size 7.5 WIDE, yes my friends, my son, like his father, has a wide foot!! Kinda look like bear paws.........aw, how cute!! haha

I tried to get a few shots comparing feet sizes...
I also tried to take a few pictures of the kids together - after this little endeavor, I can assure you that I am not going to every try to become a photographer - whew was I exhausted!!
Tried to compare lengths too - didn't work too well
This was about the best shot I got of the two together - I was trying to get a few good pictures for Father's Day...check back tomorrow to see if I got any better ones.

No comments: