Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sleep & Forts

No seriously, this is all she does....
Last Saturday afternoon
Monday
Oh!! Tuesday. Wait, that is because her mother had a Coke!! She was like this for all of about 45 minutes.......
Last night....

Now, funny enough it looks like she only has white onesies that I will allow her to wear....no so, just seems that is what she is wearing when I take her picture...and no! we do not keep her in her car seat 24/7 - it is just easy to take her picture there because Austin does not try to get in the frame when she is in her car seat - he loves to have his picture taken.
Wanna see.....now most of these pictures are actually for my brother's benefit.....when we were kids our parents had this huge sectional sofa that could be used to make awesome forts...well again to combat my sleepiness Austin & I made a cool fort

the entry way in it's good stage.....
the entry way post Hurricane Austin
Austin showing me how to have fun inside of said fort
Austin attempting to explain to me that these are his packing bubbles to pop not mine....
and a parting shot of his favorite toy - and if you look close enough, a shot of his legs, which will show you that the mosquitoes in Georgia LOVE our son!!!
Have a great Thursday.....we are preparing for Father's Day!!

No comments: