Monday, June 30, 2008

Fun Day

We had some fun today and so I took a few pictures....
Little fuzzy, but a picture of Ansley relaxing on the couch
Austin playing with his new tool box that Aunt Farya & Uncle Paul gave him....he will not stop carrying the thing around, between this & his "tractors" he is entertained for hours!! It's screwdryaya this, hammer that, tractor, and "cool" - we love that our friends & family are so generous!!
here he shows you the proper use of a screwdryaya
a picture of my new haircut - (sans makeup SCARY-which is why it is me & Austin in the picture) - most days I don't bother putting on makeup since I don't leave the house with our newborn....she is asleep in her kick & play behind Austin & I on the left side of the picture (note she is wearing pink for a change).....also note that I FINALLY hung the plates in our kitchen & Eric FINALLY put up the cabinet door handles ... we have been busy these past few days.....
Ansley's latest trick - she smiles - real smiles, not gas smiles, but it is hard to catch when you are holding her in your arms....best I could do .... she makes me laugh out loud when she smiles like this
So after the doctor visit last week, we started introducing more vegetables to Austin's diet, as he does not eat enough green leafy things....tried more today....didn't work. But he does like to eat.....this is before meal
this is after...pretty good appetite...plus he had half of a pear....just no green things....I will keep trying, even if I have to coat them in ketchup!

1 comment:

Teresa C said...

Great pictures! I like the new short hair. Just did that myself last week too. I guess two kids makes you want to cut your hair off.